Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Dear Sir, Thank you for your quick response, I have to make

Customer Question

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your quick response, I have to make a claim through the small claims court for the outstanding monies, obviously the way in which the document is worded is very important is this something that you can help with?
william
Expert:  Buachaill replied 4 years ago.

Buachaill :

1. At the end of the day, this is a Question and Answer website. The website does not purport to provide legal assistance. Accordingly, if you have any query in relation to the Small claims court application I will be happy to help. But you will have to draft the application yourself. In essence, you should make the claim against the company for which you worked and once issued, send it to the legal department of the company who now controls the company for which you worked. I would also advise you to get a move on, as I fear you may be outside the time limits for taking a claim, as over three years has elapsed since the claim could have been brought.

Buachaill :

Please RATE the Answer positively so that I may get paid