12826847

Been caught for drink drive .stopped about 50 mtr from my home

Customer Question

Been caught for drink drive .stopped about 50 mtr from my home police allowed me to drive the 50 mtrs and park my car in my drive.I admitted I had been drinking as it seemed obvious somebody had reported me too many coincidences and was taken to Crawley police station about 5.30 pm released 2am to be breathalysed.Reading 56 charged and issued with charge documents with the wrong reg no on the charge sheet.Police restricted me from my medication for my heart and gout.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Is this a first offence?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

for jomo1972

2nd offence last one 24 years ago also the police have put the wrong reg no on the charge sheet

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

for jomo1972

2nd offence 1st one 24/5 years ago.Please call to discuss 07711 963303

We cannot have contact outside of the site I'm afraid.

I presume you accept that you were the driver? Is your question basically whether you can rely on the error over registration numbers to contest this?