12826847

violation and disclosure of privacy. The evidence are not disclosed

Customer Question

violation and disclosure of privacy. The evidence are not disclosed to me as they are used in order to undermine me in any way possible, which includes copying my daily things...of which I shall not speak, in hope to provoke me to a violent and or aggressive response, yet at the same time claim that whatever has been done is not a provocation since everything can be claimed as coincidental and or realistic. what can be done in a situation like this.

I

HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you answer tailored to your circumstances I will need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

If this isn't being disclosed to you then how do you know its happening?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

First, I overheard my mother on the phone, and my family deliberately hiding their conversations on the phone if i'm around, which did not happen before this whole thing begun. It didn't happen before I let them know that I overheard them, they became aware of this after a year and half if my memory is not betraying me. I could not tell them about this before, because putting yourself into my shoes, would you tell those who use ulterior and indirect ways to sabotage your life about this? However I did try and just like I thought they have denied everything, blaming it on hallucinations, yet I never had any hallucinations in my life. Then there are many other things which would lead anyone to guess what is exactly going on, one way is that truth eventually leaks out, yet they say everything is a coincidence and coincidence itself is how they think they are going to anger me. They tell people I am surrounded by, my family as mentioned before is involved. I believe, that this would be violation of privacy, spreading unfair and false rumors behind my back (all the people that were contacted by them could not possibly remain friends or, in fact, have any relationship with me even if I disregard everything I notice. this can be proven). They thus stressed me out in the past to the point that I can't even begin to describe, but even when I was able to speak yet, I kept saying for instance stop doing things on purpose. Truth slowly comes out... and i see my own mother laughing at me when she says - deliberately this, deliberately that.. oh yeah I understood what is being said behind my back, that my vocabulary is not good enough? this is not new to me, as the guy who does this kind of things have once laughed at my spelling, it's in his manner and style...

My email is being read, everything I do does not belong to me. i have no privacy and i need to only say all this story for anyone to know that no evidence is needed to understand what is going on, or at least the kind of evidence that they think i need.

Let me ask, how do you ever know that someone is lying to you, or holds a grudge against you, or is unhappy with you, or likes you, perhaps just a friend, is saying to you is the only way to know it? no, as humans we are not made only of one layer if I may say so, we have other things and if something goes wrong in our relationships, maybe sometimes we don't know what it is straight away, or ever, yet knowing that something is wrong, alien, unnatural and does not impart trust, would be enough for me to claim that I am a victim in all this...

Thanks for that.

I'm sure that your family are behaving badly towards you. However, I'm afraid they are entitled to have conversations behind your back. Its obviously very rude and unfair of them but its not unlawful I'm afraid.

If they are reading your emails without consent then there may be computer misuse offences in that but its very difficult to prove that there's been access unfortunately. If you can then you can report it.

Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i'm sorry but you don't understand completely, there is a guy whom i met only very briefly, he created an experiment with me, he tells everyone to say, do, put things related to me, he gets those things from my private life, yet he says that all is just a coincidence and doesn't count, yet each time I can see it was done on purpose and since it keeps happening it can't possible be a coincidence. if my family is talking to themselves only, ok talk as much as you want, but with these people (people that might be involved) in order to sabotage everything... in order to prove that i am bad or rather, they have deprived of freedom of choice, they've put a stop to my life this way esp because it's been now more than few years they are not leaving me alone.

Yes, I do understand but there is no offence in your family giving him information.

Obviously if you can prove that they have got it by hacking into your system then that would be an offence but I'm not sure thats what you are saying?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So it would be lawful of them to disclose my private information in order to say for example section me?

Also, would it be acceptable for them to listen to my conversations, listen to everything i do at home and then use details from these, putting them into other things, for instance, an odd email from a friend who suddenly behaves differently, no longer trusts me and writes as if someone had dictated it to her, of course with a coincidental word, but the language is manipulated as it stands out, and it's coincidental with yesterday conversation i had with my bf in the bedroom, and after a few of these you realize these are not coincidences at all... i understand that there might be no law for that, yet as human what would you say if you were to find yourself in my shoes?

The disclosure is not unlawful per se.

The only issue would be the manner in which they came by the information.

They are able to pass on anything that they themselves observe I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

one last thing, what if the guy who started it all told my family who i was, never talking to me more than five minutes himself, and now my family thinks this way without question as if indeed it's an order. what if doctors have disclosed to him the information that was signed to be confidential by themselves, what if people i live with now think a certain way about me? he has no evidence, nor observation, he is trying to get them by provoking me, hurting in all the ways that he possible can, ie. not directly but for instance cutting off my internet connection a day before the exam, the list does not stop... i will no longer be able to reply, i will have to leave it for now.

thank you for your help,

Sophia

Obviously if you could show that doctors had breached confidence then you would have a complaint against them as they should not be doing that.

If he harasses you indirectly then that is an offence.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you:)

No problem.

glad to help.

All the best.