12826847

If you think an executor or trustee embezzled funds from a

Customer Question

If you think an executor or trustee embezzled funds from a trust fund or will what should I do ?
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

Are you a beneficiary of the trust please?

Josh-2010 :

Is it a discretionary bare or life interest or another type of trust to your knowledge?

Josh-2010 :

May I ask if there is any particular reason you have rate my serve to you as bad please?

JACUSTOMER-s0foht7z- :

I am a beneficiary I dont know what trust it is

Josh-2010 :

May I ask if there is any particular reason you have rated my service to you as bad please? Was this a mistake?

JACUSTOMER-s0foht7z- :

I will rate your service when I get an answer !

Josh-2010 :

Unfortunately you have already rated my service as bad - in fact now twice. I am going to opt out on that basis as respectfully XXXXX XXXXX not yet provided any service to you. I am sorry if you have experienced difficulties with the site.

JACUSTOMER-s0foht7z- :

so I get my fee back then !

Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.
I suggest you contact customer services who will be able to assist you with that.