12826847

I Form 306 still the relevant form to serve Notice to Quit

Customer Question

I Form 306 still the relevant form to serve Notice to Quit on my tenants?

XXXXX XXXXX
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you answer tailored to your circumstances I will need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Is this an assured shorthold tenancy agreement?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Jo

My tenants have an extended short hold tenancy - they have been in the one bed flat since 2010.

The tenancy is in the name of Emmanuel, and since 2010 he and his partner Jean have had a toddler, and two months ago, a new baby.

In my view the flat is overcrowded and they are undedrhoused.

I have given them an informal letter which they can take to the local housing association, but I want to give them an official form too. I bought this form from WH SMith in 2011 and want to know if it is still applicable.

I have an amicable relationship with the tenants, who pay the rent, sort of on time!

Christine

PS This is my only rentable and contributes to my pension.

I will relet later this year

I have told them informally that I want them to leave, and also se

When you say an extended short hold, do you mean an assured shorthold tenancy agreement?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes assured shorthold

Have you serve a s21 notice upon him?
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 4 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/7rq02-form-306-relevant-form-serve-notice-quit.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.