29905560

Is legal for employer to be calling several times during the

Customer Question

Is legal for employer to be calling several times during the day when employee is poorly
and has advised employer of not coming in to work first thing in the morning.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know how long you have worked there.

JACUSTOMER-hru58oq4- :

I just paid you £33 pounds? Like any other business or service expect to be served promptly upon payment for services

JACUSTOMER-hru58oq4- :

rendered.

Ben Jones :

Do you not need any advice in that case?