12826847

i owe debt and been paying regular of £100 to one debt agency

Customer Question

i owe debt and been paying regular of £100 to one debt agency and pay £40 each to three
other agencies
now the one that i pay £100 per month to wants me to either pay the 6,800 now or increase my payment substansually which i can not this is their second request in four months and they are concidering taking litigation action against me no matter what i say or do
what can i do
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What is the debt for?