Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
18726264

Pension Fraud?

Customer Question

hi i need help! i think i have been coned over a recent transfer of a pension fund worth £53000, i was advised that i could get a pension loan for transfering and all my pension would remain invested. I was told this was legal, i received a loan payment and i knew i would have to pay a fee to the group organising, i have since been unable to contact the group that organised the transfer or get any infomation on the pension fund i transfered to which is called 5G FUTURES. I used the loan payment to pay off some debts and it seemed a great idea, what can i do? I have spent the loan money on debts

Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
Hi thanks for your question. It sound like it may be a fraud. Contact the pension regulator in the first instance - see here. http://www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk/regulate-and-enforce/pension-liberation.aspx

there is a contact number on the website and they can give you some guidance.