FOR JOMO1972 - have to say not happy thatafter all that it hasnt gone through. It is very difficult to summarise properly.
* Fiasco on Tenancy
* 1.5 hours to wait to view property initially
* Move-in date agreed - in van coming a long way, called agency one hour before arrival, told could not move in as not ready and to go to a hotel and store my stuff for a night at my own expense. After many calls, told could move into lounge as clear.
*When arrived agency they didnt even have the keys to give me.
*When arrived at property builders all over the place, in chaos, saws and tools, dust and grime, carpet fitters.
* Had to move everything into lounge, move bed myself upstairs and sit in grime for over a week.
* Water pressure low - took over 3 months to get a shower fitted.
* Plumbing problem which had happened before
* 4 days like that - no drainage, no flush loo or if do all effuent comes up in sink (I have pics).
* Many other things showing lack of due diligence and care and attention.
Sorry but this isnt good enough - this is the third reply and although I have an email there is no reply other than ' So in short there are disrepair issues? (ie No as I have moved out now and the move in date with builders still there isnt disrepair)
the Is this an assured tenancy agreemnt? Are ..." see more
But its not showing on the web ! Not happy to pay £33 when I cant get a proper reply.