12826847

I recently did an intense 12 hrs my driving lessons followed

Customer Question

I recently did an intense 12 hrs my driving lessons followed by a test at the end. The reason i went with this driving school was because they guaranteed a pass otherwise they pay for a re-test. At least thats what it says in the advert.

Obviously i failed my test, what i miss to read was the breakdown of the lessons that included a re-test.

Do I have a case against them.

If I don't; then can I say that they neglect to see that 3 hours of lessons before a test would have set me back.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Sorry if I'm missing the point but I'm not sure what you misread? What was the breakdown issue?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

My point is that I would like to do another test without paying for it, because thats what I read in the advert.

The breakdown issue states that only if you do 20 hrs to 40 hrs of lessons then you would be entitle to a free re-test.

However I had gone out with their assessor and they told me that I only needed 10 hrs of lessons so I opted for the 12 hr lessons which included my test.

They put me on a 4 hrs slot for 3 days. Can that give me some leverage? That I was too tired after 3 hrs of lessons to go for another hr for my test.

Was the requirement to do 20 hours and then a test in the original ad? Even in the small print?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

Yes they were.

I was not required to do 20 hrs just 12 hrs which included the test.

I'm really sorry it I don't understand what you mean? Sorry if I'm being really thick.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can I claim my money back?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

Can I claim back what I paid for my lessons or make them pay for another test.

I'm really going to need the information I asked for.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

Which information is that exactly. I have just summarised everything to you.

Well, as I've said really. First it was 20 hours that you had to do, now it seems to be 12.

I need to know what the ad said exactly and what was untrue?