i purchased a building plot with outline plannning for two

Customer Question

i purchased a building plot with outline plannning for two semi detached houses.
i paid for pre-planning advice and followed that advice which included drafting the plans and another submission fees. when the application was refused it was refused by the same officer who gave the advice by delegated authority from the leader of the council.
I have sent a notice before proceedings citing the Leader of the Council as the defendant and claiming losses of all application fees , design fees tree survey fees loss of interest on my invested 103,000 loss of housing opportunity at a notional rent of £1000 for a detached property. I have issued two appeals and I am awaiting an imminent decision on the first appeal I have since discovered good evidence and made allegations that the Council planners operate a scam whereby they run private planning consultancies and carry out the work using the town council resources and the council time. I have contacted Trading standards and the police but they work under the same council leader (Protection ON Consumer Trading Regs 2008) TDA. The renegade council scam allegedly operates in many councils throughout the UK (see Ezekiel case MAidstone) Devon Councillors. If I can get a judgement in court for a part of my claim using the consumer acts then I can take the case further in claiming costs and getting a resignation from the leader involved in the alleged planning scam.
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

What exactly do you wish to know?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the alleged great british town council planners scam

WITHOUT PREJUDICE private and confidentiald(as applied to the adviser as above.)

I wish to know

a considered opinion with case precedents to decide what success I will have in initiating proceedings in the County Court MCOL and gaining a judgement in my favour and what legal arguments I can bring in the hearing of the case. (The service provided by the Council was woefully inadequate.)

for the return of my fees design costs and losses /damages for interest on the purchase price of the plot and substitute housing from the Leader of the Council who delegated his authority to the Borough Planning Department who refused the permission and the Trading Standards Department of Kent County Council who refused to take action against the Council in accordance with the Protection of Consumer 2008 Regulations.

A copy of the notice before proceedings is enclosed

Defendant: AB

Plaintiff : FC

We refer you to all of the plaintiff’s previous correspondence to you and your fellows your misleading actions and misleading omissions.

We refer you in particular to your preplanning advice PPA/11/0313 dated 23/11/2011 the applications for planning SW/12/1607 dated 28th December 2012, SW/08/0585 dated 20/5/2008, SW/12/0259 dated 28/2/2012 and the Appeals APP/V2555/A/ 12/2187048, APP/V2255/A/13/2197562 and all the correspondence relating to those and the complaints ref 11219247.

We refer you also to the Bribery Act, Franks Principles, Lord Nolan standards, the Civil Service Code, The Human Rights Act and The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 paragraphs 5 and 6 .

Be advised that the plaintiff has suffered substantial financial losses and damage as a result of misleading actions and omissions which you are responsible for.

On request you have declined to reimburse the plaintiff for pre-application fees and planning application fees paid to you.

Furthermore contrary to the aforementioned statutes codes and regulations you have failed to provide replies to the serious allegations which you are aware of.

Your Freemasonry affiliations are noted and you already know Messrs Kara, Freeman, Bailey and Evans are unwilling to provide details of their alleged private consultancy work or earnings or of their Freemasonry affiliations or qualifications or to be open and transparent in the interests of fairness.

In particular we draw attention to those omissions and the many other omissions in your replies to the plaintiff which taken together we consider are in contravention of most of the above and in particular we allege they constitute misleading omissions (concealment) and actions under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.

We enclose particulars of the claim herewith.

Where we have received no settlement of those claims within 14 days hereof we shall as we see fit without further notice undertake legal proceedings against you for all or any of the claim with a view to recovery of all or any part of the claim from you.

We reserve the right also to refer this matter to further authorities to prosecute where applicable under the various laws codes and statutes.

Kindly also provide your date of birth for filing the proceedings in the case.

Be advised also that should judgement go against you we will be claiming substantial costs against you personally in the case.

Be advised also as this claim will be issued against you personally you would do well to think carefully about using taxpayers legal resources in the Swale Council (see alleged private planning consultancy in the Planning Department ) for your defence as this will be scrutinised within the proceedings and within any claim for costs.(see MP’s expenses scandal).

Draft Particulars of Claim

Pre-planning advice fees £60

Planning Application Fees £325

Planning Drawing and Design fees £600

Survey Fees £349

Site Security fees £2400

Interest on the land purchase value £7000

For 18 months

Loss of housing for 18 months at notional

rental of £1000 per month for a detached

home by the sea £18000

+ Interest on all of the above. £TBA

+ Legal costs in the case. £TBA

We await hearing from you on how you propose to settle this claim.

To save on legal fees kindly email this direct to FC on [email protected] or her address which you have on file.

Legal Advisors

c/o Plantiff

address as per your file

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks for email yes I will wait for an answer

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please look for a barrister to assist as a solicitor seems unable to assist

We will continue to look for a Professional - preferably a barrister - to assist you.