Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I have been accused of forgery by a friend but I can prove

Customer Question

I have been accused of forgery by a friend but I can prove this is not the case how do I prove this by law

Remus2004 :

Remus2004 :

Thanks for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Remus2004 :

Can you tell me what he said you forged?

Remus2004 :

Can you respond?

Hi Moira

I have converted this to Q and A as you seem to having trouble responding.

Can you tell me what you are said to have forged please and in what circumstances?

Also, I notice that you haven't yet rated a previous answer from my colleague so I would be grateful if you could do that now.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my friend made a statement to my lawyer regarding work I had done on the house I owned with my previous partner. She sent the statement by email and scanned the signed documents to the lawyer. She now states that she does not remember signing this although I have all the evidence of the emails which state please find attached signed statement. What can I do I am broken hearted that my friend would think this of me.

Is it possible to tell me what you are said to have forged?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972 her statement but I have proof that she sent this electronically to my lawyer - but she just keeps saying she doesn't remember doing this. She was going through a bit of a bad time when this happened but I know I never, for one minute, would have forged her signature.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok am willing to wait but am disappointed the expert did not stay with my query - so how do I rate this expert?

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Opt-outs are usually because the Expert thinks someone else could provide a better answer for you - no need to leave any rating.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?