12826847

a grab lorry hit our house in may 2012 insurance company only

Customer Question

a grab lorry hit our house in may 2012 insurance company only want to repair some of damage because they say its a old house ..ihave pics of the outside of house before and after we dont know what to do now.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

nothing else.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

What is the damage?

What do they want to repair? What are they not wanting to repair?

Is the house in superb condition even if it is old?