29905560

I had been offered a new job, signed the contract and given

Customer Question

I had been offered a new job, signed the contract and given a start date. I gave my notice in at my last job and have now left and I am waiting to start my new job. However I had a call this morning and due to the recent sale of the Company I was told that in short have to make redundancies and until this process is complete due to be after July12th they. Cannot be seen to take me on. However they want me when the time is right.

Do I have any rights.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. For now please let me know what your specific question is.

Ben Jones :

And to just to be clear - did you have a contractual notice period in the new job?