29905560

I have been wrongfully suspended, on the grounds that currently

Customer Question

I have been wrongfully suspended, on the grounds that currently myself and five other members of stuff have been suspended due to internal theft, which may I include I have not. They don't have any solid evidence into terminating me, as they have received this information just by 'hearsay', they're asking me if I know any sort of information if I do know any suspicious activity or if anything is going on. The stock loss manager has been very forceful and in one way that it was threatening that if I didn't confess things would get worse for me. I'm worried due to the fact that if they are threatening me on no concrete evidence and saying I maybe terminated.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. For now please let me know how long you have worked there.

JACUSTOMER-7chg3bcc- :

I've been working there for up to nine months

JACUSTOMER-7chg3bcc- :

also too add, the certain item that they are implying that I have stolen I received as a gift for my birthday off a relative back in April, I have two other items that are similar to it, however I bought one of them on uniform and the other before I worked at House Of Fraser