Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

hello,i am a british citizen by birth.. i live and am self

Customer Question

hello, i am a british citizen by birth.. i live and am self employed in the uk. i married my tunisian wife in february...in tunisia. i am also an italian passport holder(dual nationality - italian parents) and married my wife with my italian passport thru the italian embassy in tunis. she now has an italian visa...if she has residence in italy and is issued with an 'italian identity card'//can she enter the uk bypassing the spouse visa system? thank you Gabriele di Vitantonio

ps. my wife is also pregnant(3 months)..

Expert:  Buachaill replied 4 years ago.
1. Yes, once your wife is issued with an identity card from any EU country, such as Italy, then she can live in any member state of the EU, including the UK. The EU provisions on the free movement of persons allows for this to happen.
Please RATE the Answer positively so that I may get paid
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you...much appreciated.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 4 years ago.
You are welcome. Please RATE the Answer positively. Otherwise your Expert does not get paid as your money remains with the website.