12826847

My husband faces poca,where do I stand?I have worked all our

Customer Question

My husband faces poca,where do I stand?I have worked all our married life have 2 boys to provide. If he has made any money illegally I haven't seen it.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Has he been prosecuted for a criminal offence?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
For jomo1972
He has pleded guilty to conspirisy to supply class a Drugs not guilty to money laundering tril October
I am sorry for the delay. I'm not getting a secure connection at the moment so can't see your response. I think there must be bugs online. If you can give me until this evening I will get to a secure connection?

If you need an answer urgently then just click relist and somebody else may be able to help.

I am sorry for the delay. My connection has been troublesome all day.

Do you own a house together? Or other assets ? How were they paid for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
House is mortgaged about 3 thousand equity a car nothing flash 206. We both work to pay bills. Overdrawn at bank. We basically live week to week.
Does he have any assets?

Do you know what he's done with the money? I know that conspiracy is not a completed offence but if he's been involved in drugs supply them there must have been some reward at some point. The FIG is likely to find it.