12826847

My son has just bought a house on a small estate, adjacent

Customer Question

My son has just bought a house on a small estate, adjacent to the house is small bridge with only enough room for one car on the bridge the council have put right of way arrows on each side of the bridge but car drivers cannot be bother to wait instead they sound their car horn very loud to let another car know the are coming and speed over the bridge the noise is so loud it makes you jump. My son cannot live in the house due to the noise disturbance. Could you put the case to the council for them to install traffic lights and a notice prevent drivers from sounding their horn Thank you Susan XXXXX

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

How long has son lived there? how long has the bridge been there?

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.