12826847

Hi there,My daughter is 13 years old and intellectually

Customer Question

Hi there,

My daughter is 13 years old and intellectually i'd say shes a lot older, she lives with both myself and my ex husband on a shared care capacity (although the family court only ordered 2 evenings a week visitation for my ex husband) the children wanted to see there dad more but this was 13 years ago, my daughter has now decided just recently that she wants to come and live with me permanently as her home life over at her dads has become increasingly uncomfortable with arguments and belittling of my daughter going on everytime shes over there - shes just returned from a weeks holiday with them and was in tears when i picked her up as they told her she'd ruined there holiday by being moody and unhappy, i know this is only her side to the story but shes constantly upset when returning from their house and wondered where i stood legally and my daughter for that matter and how i go about allowing her to live here legally and permanently
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best t assist you but I need some further information first.
How old are the other children and how exactly is their time spent between you?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My son is 21, as for my daughter she goes to her dads every monday and tuesday evening and every second weekend from friday evening to sunday - school holidays she is with me 11 out of the 13 weeks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.