12826847

tHERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOT TO TALK TO MY DOCTOR ABOUT

Customer Question

tHERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOT TO TALK TO MY DOCTOR ABOUT MY MEDICAL HISTORY AND THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY i AM MENTAL AND ANOTHER PERSON IS TRYING TO GET ME SECTIONED.I WAS WONDERING WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO LOOK AT MY MEDICAL DETAILS WITHOUT MY ACCEPTANCE AS I THOUGHT THERE WAS A CODE OF CONFIDENTUALITY TO ALL PEOPLE'S MEDICAL RECORDS.I AM NOT MENTAL AS I HAVE THREE JOBS.THESE PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO CLAIM I AM MENTAL AND TAKEN THEIR MEAN ACCUSATIONS TO THE WORKPLACE SO I AM VERY UPSET AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I CAN DO.I CAN HEAR ALL THESE PEOPLE IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD TALKING ABOUT IT AND I WOULD LIKE TO TRACK DOWN THE PERSON WHO IS ACCUSING ME AS IT IS VERY UPSETTING AND I WANT IT TO STOP.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today.

We cannot advise you on the medical aspects and in that respect you might want to post a question on the health section of this site?

How do you know that someone is doing this? Who is saying it to you? we need full background details please.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

They are not saying it to me they are talking about it ,to people in my neighbourhood and they have also been talking to my ex doctor and my current doctor which I thought was illegal

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
who are "they" who have been talking?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

They are my neighbours who were asked by my brother to spy on me and my neighbour actually told me that he had had a letter from my brother to ask him to spy on me.They are also having someone go and talk to my ex doctor and current doctor as they are trying very hard to say I am mental .I thought it was illegal to have anyone do this,on the other hand they could be saying this and if I try and sort this out then the inclination is that I am paranoid and they have won then they might be doing this so I fall in to the trap that they maybe setting me as they will try anything.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

I am going to opt out of this for another expert to consider. Please do not reply or it comes back into my inbox. Another expert will pick it up at some stage. It is now open to all experts.