12826847

my ex partner took out a mobile phone contract in her name.

Customer Question

my ex partner took out a mobile phone contract in her name. She gave the phone to me and I pay for it every month, even though we have split up.

She has just announced that she wants the phone back and on her way around to collect it. Do I have any rights?
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Is the contract in her name?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Nicola

I would like to cancel the question and have the £33 which is in the account transferred back to my bank please. The only reason I paid this was to continue with the expert who had replied and was online. The question is not relevant anymore,