12826847

In the British Army, when a soldier fails a CDT how long has

Customer Question

In the British Army, when a soldier fails a CDT how long has the commanding officer got to inform the soldier of the failure or suspect sample? Also if someone fails, but doesn't take drugs can they appeal the decision of the first urine sample
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was wondering if a soldier fails a drug test in the British army, does the commanding officer have to inform the soldier within a set time limit?

I have been ill off work for 3 weeks with glandular fever, which has had some complications such as kidney infection, I have never taken drugs, but one of my friends said that my name had been mentioned for failing a CDT about 6 weeks ago? there was 3 people that failed that CDT that have been kicked out the army, however nothing has been said to me?

But I have been told that my OC wants to talk to me when I am cleared by the doctor, obviously the fact that one of my friends has said I have been picked up, but not what for, and now the fact that the OC wants to see me has got me confused as to what is happening, I know the obvious answer would be to wait and see, but I was hoping that there would be a time limit to telling a soldier, and if it is this what can I do to defend myself?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972 As I have been waiting for any form of response to my question and so far have only been asked for more detail, I will agree to wait another 30 minutes and then will be requesting a refund!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Still not been answered!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As this question has not been answered I would now like a full refund!