12826847

I have 25% share in an manufacturing company. The 2 directors

Customer Question

I have 25% share in an manufacturing company. The 2 directors are selling product fraudulently. is this a Police matter?
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I used to be Production Director for company making a bespoke partitioning products, but had to retire because of health problems. the 2 directors are raising works orders for products & selling them in there own name

I just need to understand this a bit more.

You mean they are defrauding the company of funds?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
please cancel my account with & refund my pay-pal account