12826847

hello, I changed my package with sky tv and I was told I took

Customer Question

hello, I changed my package with sky tv and I was told I took out a new contract with broadband/talk for 12 months. No person told me about a contract and even the admitted the are sorry I was treated badly and I will still have to pay to cancel my contract. I am not in the wrong and have been conned and they have admitted it, so can I just cancel my direct debit with sky
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today.

I need some more information please.

Why dont you simply cancel broadband?

We need full backgropund please