12826847

I made statutory declaration about a parking ticket that I

Customer Question

I made statutory declaration about a parking ticket that I never saw, after getting a letter from a bailiff. I failed my application ,and decided to pay. I paid the £172,0 through the bailiff on 28/05/13. However the bailiff now is demanding £450.00 in fees. Please advise as I think this is extortion
HI. Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.What did you want to know about this specifically?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For JOMO1972 I am a nurse . I am able to pay 250 pounds which I offered to the bailiff. My problem is that I feel the charges are extortionate. I was never made aware of what the outstanding sum was till I contacted council. Advice from the CAB says they have to send me a breakdown of the charges and that they can not be greater than the debt which is 192 pounds. Right now I am sitting here waiting for him to turn up.

Ok. Thanks. Did they attend on any occasion?

Do you know what work was done by the bailiffs?