12826847

I live in rented accommodation, but have problems with landlords/neighbours.

Customer Question

I live in rented accommodation, but have problems with landlords/neighbours. Repeatedly the landlord turns up whenever he feels, with no prior notice to do unnecessary gardening. By unecessary I mean taking a chainsaw and cutting things down that look fine, things that are just coming into bloom. I feel that it is being done purposely. I recently did some clearing of weeds and old leaves myself, just tidying up. The but the garden was starting to look nice, as things are finally growing/blooming after a late spring but then he just turns up and cuts half of it down. One of the neighbours has also taken itn upon himself to cut half of a tree down. What are my rights as a tenant regarding this, if any?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
What is the domestic abuse?