12826847

My daughter took her AS psychology exam this year but arrived

Customer Question

My daughter took her AS psychology exam this year but arrived 1 hr late, she was provided with the same time to take the exam as other pupils but has now been told she has been disqualified. She will now miss a year.

She said a teacher told her the exam was in the afternoon not the morning and this is how the problem arose initially.

Please advise regarding the legal position in connection with appeals against the exam bord.
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Alex and I'm happy to help with your question today.

Was your daughter given a written exam timetable?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Exam details have been put on wall by the school and handed out at registration time.

Mt daughter did not attend registration.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your message I am pleased to wait for someone to answer this query.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Apologies for the delay - we have been having some site issues which we are still working to fix.

I also apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please continue and answer my question.