12826847

I am trying to write an appeal letter to MIB who have rejected

Customer Question

I am trying to write an appeal letter to MIB who have rejected my claim when I was hit by a failed to stop driver. I had no witness but car was damaged and I reported accident to the police.Can you please help.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me
while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to
advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need help with an appeal to MIB who have rejected my claim, as there where no witness, and state they can find no evidence to support that I was hit by an untraceable motorist. I did report accident to Police and my car was damaged. I did receive physio treatment from MIB via MDG, but this has now been cancelled and I paying for my own treatment. Can you help.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Can I have details of the incident please?