12826847

hi we claimed ppi from an mbna cedit card and were paid over

Customer Question

hi we claimed ppi from an mbna cedit card and were paid over £9000.00 last may 2012
last month we got an invoice from ppi claim to day the say we owe this amount for work that they did but i claimed foe all our credit card direct. we did sign up to another co for
my wifes credit cards as she is disabled and could not afford to pay them this co went into
addministration so i think that ppi claim today got our iinfo from them.we have not had any word from ppi about this until a year later what should i do. thanks john worrell
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me
while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to
advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Should I pay or not
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Are you saying that you signed an agreement for this co to do the reclaim work but they didnt do anything at all but you did it all?