Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Can a mobile company put missed payments on my credit file

Customer Question

Can a mobile company put missed payments on my credit file while im in dispute. The dispute been my phone stopped working in 2012[November] They never offered me with a replacement phone, so from November i felt i had the right to cancel my contract, because they never gave me a replacement. My mane concern is, they have put missed payments on my credit file and they wont remove them thus effecting my credit score. Regards XXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

May I clarify that you have logged the complaint regarding the failure of service at the time it occurred please? Do they acknowledge the fault and have they been able to fix it?

JACUSTOMER-bqllpeoj- :

Please i would like a full refund

JACUSTOMER-bqllpeoj- :

Yes and no

Josh-2010 : Thanks. May I clarify please - you say you would like a refund. Is this in relation to this service or your mobile phone account you refer to?
JACUSTOMER-bqllpeoj- :

yes pleses

Josh-2010 :

Sorry could you kindly clarify your last post to confirm?

Josh-2010 :

I am unsure as to whether you wish to proceed or whether you are asking for a refund for this service and do not wish to continue. Could you kindly clarify for me?