12826847

Do you have expertise in State Aid as it applies to European

Customer Question

Do you have expertise in State Aid as it applies to European Reginal Development Funding?
With thanks in advance
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOM01972

Dear Jo,

Please let me know what else you want to know. The fundamental question is 'Does supporting 20 one person BME retail businesses at a cost of c.£11000 in a deprived inner City area give them competitive advantage which contravenes European State Aid rules. My view is that this is a 'de minimis' situation and can not possibly be relevant but I need a written legal opinion. If you need any more information please let me know exactly what you require

Kind regards.........Peter!

I'm not sure this is really a proper subject for a question and answer site in all honesty.

This is the type of thing for which you need face to face advise from somebody who has full vision of the case.

You can get a barrister's opinion under public access at a much cheaper price than by going through a solicitor.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

Thank you although I am sorry you cannot help.....there seem to be very few experts on State Aid...and I have tried most of the law firms in Derby!. This is the first time have used the service and I will not trouble you again......can you tell me how I can reclaim my deposit of £40 from yesterday?

Kind regards.......Peter