12826847

Hello there,I would like to know if there is anything that

Customer Question

Hello there,
I would like to know if there is anything that can be done in my situation.
My elderly(in their 80') neighbours (we live in a a property converted into 2 flats which share entrance hallway) got themselves a puppy of a pitbull type of dog which they had to remove from the property after I made a complaint(first to them and after they ignored it ,to a landlord who passed it onto a solicitor)Just to make my position clear-I have 2 small children and the dog behaved aggressively towards my friend's son and barked -that everyone who entered our flat felt really intimidated.
Shortly after they removed the dog from the flat, I have received an anonymous letter, regarding my actions tovards upstairs neighbour, full of nasty abuse and racist references which caused me lots of distress and huge upset-I have confronted the neighbours about it and they said it had nothing to do with them. I guessed that it came from their friend who visits them on weekly basis and that was only confirmed today when she shouted verbal abuse at me. I find it hugely distressing and would like to find out how can I put a stop to it.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Are you asking how to stop the abuse?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes

Opting out for others.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK,waiting for others to respond.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

I can not wait and will seek help elsewhere.Please cancel this questions.

Lucia