12826847

why have social services not let me have anything to do with

Customer Question

why have social services not let me have anything to do with my baby since it was born , I speak to them they say they will get back to me and never do telling lies about me because I made one mistake 22 years ago and I have bought up children since then and social services visted me about 5 years ago had no problems what so ever. until now so what as changed to stop me seeing my baby.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
How old is the baby and how far have the Care proceedings reached - and are you mum or dad?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi there the baby is 15 weeks old I have not seen her since she was born. social services never get back to me when I ask them don't say anything to me. all they told the mum is am not allow to see her send anything to her which I think is unfair. im the dad and it only people that said she had the baby.phil

Are you registered as the father and have Care Proceedings been issued?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi no im not registered as the father social services told the mother to not put me on there otherwise the baby might be taken of her. care proceedings have not been put in place yet.there is a case that is in court with her other children that im not the father off hes trying to get custody off. phil

What was the nature of your offence?
claire