12826847

I AM THE DAD OF MY SON WHO HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING ON DRUGS.

Customer Question

I AM THE DAD OF MY SON WHO HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING ON DRUGS. THIS PERSON HAS CONTACTED HIS EMPLOYER IN A PHONE CALL AND STATED THIS TO THEM .HE HAS WAS UNAWARE OF THIS UNTIL HE HAD HIS SECOND ASSESMENT AT WORK .HE IS AN APPRENTICEAND HAS BEEN TO DOCTORS AND BEEN TESTED FOR DRUGS TO PROVE HIS INNERCENSE WHICH PROOVED NEGATIVE .THIS PERSON ALSO DID NOT PUT HIM ON CORRECT COURSES WHEN HE FIRST STARTED AFTER TELLING THIS PERSON NUMEROUSE TIMES .THEN ON HIS FIRST ASSESMENT AT WORK THE SAME PERSON HAD WARKED HIM DOWN FOR 64% ATTENDANCE WE HAVE WROTE TO ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED BY REGISTERED LETTER AND HAD MEETINGS.THE ACCUSATION ABOUT DRUGS IS THAT THE PERSON INVOLVED HAS NOW BEEN DEALT WITH AND IS NO LONGER AT THE COLLEGE BUT THIS HAS SEEMED TO CAUSE A PROBLEM WITH HIS WORK AS THEY HAVE TRIED TO FINISH HIM TWICE SINCE ACCUSATION AS PEOPLE THINKOF HIM IN A BAD LIGHT THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN AND HE HAS BECOME A DIFFERENT PERSON SINCE ACCUSATION/ MR PETER XXXXX XXXXX [email protected]

HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this?

Also, would you mind turning your caps lock off? its quite hard to read.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am the dad of my son Kieren who has been accused of being on drugs at collage by this person at collage. Then this person has contacted his employer in a phone call and stated this to them. Kieren was unaware of this until he had his second review at work. Kieren is a first year apprentice and has been to the docotors and been tested for drugs and proven negative on doctors results. This person also did not put him on the correct courses when he first started collage after telling her numerous time. Then when he had his first review the same person had marked him down in one of the courses at 64% attendance ie- the one he had been telling the person at college about.He was the one left to sort this out and get his attendance corrected it seems to be the same person at college that has been the main problem to all the problems he has occered. In a meeting with his work and college the accusation about drugs is that the person who it was is now no longer at this college as he has now been dealt with .We have wrote to all the people involved by sending them a registered letter denying any use of drugs including a copy of the doctors results prooveing negative from kieren.this does not seem to help Kieren who has twice since accusation had to fight for his job.since the accusation all the people at work are aware of accusation and people in our area as some people live locally and have told their children who have told other people and they dont think that college just got it wrong .it has been a nightmare for us and for kieren. Kieren seems a different person altogether and does not like to go out unless with other family members since the accusation

Mr Peter Xxxxx XXXXX [email protected]

Optional Information:
System of Law: England-and-Wales
What have you tried so far?: we have had meeting with college and work and are not pleased with outcome the college started turning on other tests for my son educationally and kept passing by accusation about the drugs that this person that made in a phone call about kieren.the person that made the call admitted she did this.when we gave them a copy of drugs test she said it was someone else and that they have now been dealt with but did not seem to care about the problem she has caused for kieren .and that he is fighting for job. since then letters have been sent to work denying any drug use a letter from doctors showing negative test done 3 days from accusation.out of a list of 7 registered letters sent no one has replied wich denied any drugs use and a copy of doctors test all negative and gave them 14 days to reply and no reply from anyone while the person who accused him is walking round as normal while kieren seems to be struggling through each day he had been 100% ATTENDANCE up to accusation.We tried to talk to a solicitor but as soon as we leave details about college work and drugs accusation we cant seem to get past phone call even though it was not his problem it even started

So how can I help with this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what can we do to this person at collage that has caused this massive problem in our household .How can we make sure that she is unablle to do this to anyone else what channels can we pursue and how can we persue them legally and under what law

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

for jomo 1972 what can we do to this person at collage that has caused this massive problem in our household .How can we make sure that she is unablle to do this to anyone else what channels can we pursue and how can we persue them legally and under what law

So, in short, she told his employer that he was using drugs?
Are you ok?