12826847

HI I sold a brand new boat and trailer to a customer. I incurred

Customer Question

HI
I sold a brand new boat and trailer to a customer. I incurred expenses because I supplied the boat with adjustments requested specifically by the customer by email. We also discussed weight and performance before the customer agreed to buy the boat by email. I delivered the boat and she was thrilled and she paid by cheque. 24 hours later she says she has changed her mind. She wants me to refund her in full. She says she will pay for me to collect.

I am not happy as I provided the boat she specifically wanted and to her specification. I also incurred delivery costs and other expenses. Where do I stand please?

Remus2004 :

HI. Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Remus2004 :

I am very sorry for the delay you've experienced. There are site bugs affecting this post I think.

Remus2004 :

Has she given you any reason for this?