Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I am an executor for a member of my family. She has bequeathed

Customer Question

I am an executor for a member of my family. She has bequeathed sums of money to various members of the family. However she wishes them to have the money now whilst she is still alive. Will I need to be 'sworn' as the executor and what form of proof will be required to say monies have been paid to said members Please?
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

May I clarify please - the money she wants them to have now, is this in addition to the money she wants them to have in her will or instead of that money?

JACUSTOMER-fym12wyy- :

This is the money she had bequeathed them in her Will, but she has decided she wants them to have it now whilst she is still alive. Hope this clarifies my question for you