Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

We live at the top of a bridleway on which we have legal right

Customer Question

We live at the top of a bridleway on which we have legal right of access in the property deeds, a neighbour who's property backs onto the bridleway has opened access to the bridleway and is bringing vehicles up the bridleway occasionally blocking access to our right of use, the local council will not act, as there is a sign at the access to the bridleway refusing entry to m/cycles and cars, can I perform a citizens arrest, and where can we get representation to avoid this nuisance.
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

May I clarify with you precisely how they are blocking your use please? e.g. are they parking on the bridleway? Can you not use the bridleway at all when they block yout access?

JACUSTOMER-s55fqfi0- :

Occasional blockage but we are sometimes on call (medic) and must have constant freedom of movement.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks. May I clarify with you precisely how they are blocking your use?