12826847

Hi I need some advice on having previously travelled to the

Customer Question

Hi I need some advice on having previously travelled to the states on a ETSA and now realising that I shouldn't have done, I should have gotten a visa from the Embassy. What are the potential implications of this? I am really worried as this was a naive and stupid mistake that may have consequences. Many thanks
Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.
Hello - my name is Leanne and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

You were previously approved?

Which question did you not answer correctly?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can't seem to see if this converstaion is confidential or indeed if the information I am sharing with you is confidentail. Are you based in the UK and covered by UK client / solicitor confidentialty?

Thanks!

I am based in the UK.

No there is no UK - client confidentiality as you can not instruct me direct. The website is public but I can provide an affordable answer to your question. Please do not give me any personal information.