12826847

My house has been hit by a drunken driver resulting in the

Customer Question

My house has been hit by a drunken driver resulting in the boundary wall and most of the bay view window being demolished. My insurance company are claiming the costs for extensive repairs from the car driver's insurance. I would like some advice as to whether I am entitled to any compensation for the stress and trauma this has cause me. I have had a week off work so far but haven't lost earnings although I've had to use some of my annual leave entitlement. I am finding it difficult to sleep and have had an almost constant headache since the incident happened 5 days ago. I also had to spend the first 3 nights sleeping on an air bed on my kitchen floor as it was unsafe to use the first floor until the front of the building had been made safe. Any advise you can give me would be appreciated, thank you.
Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.
Hello - my name is Leanne and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Were you injured at all?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I wasn't injured
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello Leanne no I wasn't injured