12826847

I have been asked to attend a disciplinary because I failed

Customer Question

I have been asked to attend a disciplinary because I failed to comply with Company Holiday procedures because I had 2 rest days followed by 2 holiday days. Circumstances leading up to this was that we had a robbery where I was tied up. Support from the Company has been non existent from the top boss who has continually been on my case from an hour after the robbery. I did not go off sick because I felt that if I could not go in how could I expect my staff to go to work so I have continued to work although because of the pressure I had not been sleeping well and feeling very stressed this was why I went through with the 2 rest days then two Holiday days. Can you tell me how I stand please?
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, how long have you worked for the employer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have worked for them for a year

Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
sorry for the delay I will respond in full this morning.