12826847

ive got an high court enforcement officer today at my house

Customer Question

ive got an high court enforcement officer today at my house to pay 750 pounds, but as im not working at the moment i cant afford to pay all the balance or even pay 100 ppounds a week, how can i do, to get a agreement with them to pay less?
what should i do?
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.What is the debt for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

its from court, they said they called me to go to court and i never reply them, and it was about a car crash someone had with an car i sold.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

the company call marston

But what is the debt for? Is it a CCJ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

yes

How long ago was that?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

all start last year

Do you have a variation order or is this just a payment agreed with the bailiffs?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

just from the bailifs

Thanks for the information.

If the bailiffs will not agree to reduce the sum to an amount you can afford then you can apply to the court for a variation order. It would be a good idea to do that anyway for reasons of certainty apart from anything else.

You will have to satisfy the court that you can only afford the amount being offered but a court would reduce the monthly payment to a sum that is affordable as long as it is a reasonable offer.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

i ve got a few more debits, what would be the best thing to do to clear all paying what i can afford

I'm not a bankruptcy specialist I'm afraid so I'm probably not the best person to ask that and your question was not about bankruptcy originally.If this a CCJ though then its priority debt so you must make that priority