leanne-jones
leanne-jones, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister
73696840

hi, I would like to make a purchase from www.casinowebscripts.com/

Customer Question

hi,
I would like to make a purchase from www.casinowebscripts.com/ but I don't know how trustworthy they are?Can any one advise?
Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.
Hello - my name is Leanne and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

How are you looking to pay for this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hello,
by bacs since they cant accept any other mode of payment,even Escrow.

What is the cost of the deal?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

1000 EUROS

Thank you. They are in Romania as you know, which is not the safest of countries but is contained within the EU. There is no reason why you can't be allowed to pay by Credit card which would give you protection or even Paypal.

I would not, in all honesty trust a company that does not accept this method or payment, or even allow in Escrow. The problem is if you lose your money they would you have difficulty in issuing proceedings.

As such I would not make any payment unless it can be protected in some way.

I hope this answers your question and if I can be of any further help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes,thats fine,that part I have already analysed myself.

But could you check how long they have been in business,their portfolio,whether thay have any scams listed online.I would be happy if you could track them in those lines.

I am a UK lawyer and do not have access to anything in Romania. If it was a UK company I could assist but beyond that I have no access to anything abroad.

I am sorry.