I have just been sent this email below.
Whilst your comments are extremely surprising, the message below simply confirms the basis upon which you have been managing the above and there is no current intention to impose any additional responsibility on you, assuming that the final amount to forward from the takings is received promptly, which is earlier than the date you suggested of 1 July. You have already confirmed that amount to be in order, being £3,121.42 (less the costs and invoices for refreshments on site when you resigned from your position at close of business on 17 June), plus the tennis court fees and, consequently, please send payment immediately. You will appreciate that Palewell Golf & Tennis Limited must protect its position if it is not forthcoming and reserves its rights to take such further action it deems necessary to seek recovery of any payments due or costs or losses suffered. With respect, this matter is principally still ongoing only because you have breached your obligations by withholding payment and apparently seeking to involve yourself in matters extending beyond the remit, and in contravention of your duty of care, as site manager.
I await your confirmation of the date when payment will be made.
I would really like to settle this dispute but could you please advise me on how to write a closing statement which would outline the following:
1: I never ever resigned, they stopped me from operating once I informed them that I was holding back the management fee as I did not want to be responsible in paying for the operation as I wasn't ensured that the council could approach me for the fees for operating. In discussions with me they have stated that they dont owe the council any operational fees.
2: What to do if they dont accept my conditions as final and full settlement of all and any claims
3: I have already paid for some management fees so could I use those invoices as proof that that was the agreement so they cant ask for any other fees than what was agreed.
4: does it have to state final and full settlement of any or all claims on the bill.
5: They are requiring payment it immediately, if I stated that I will pay it no later than the 1st July 2013, can they take legal action in requiring the costs before that date.
basically it would be really grateful if i could have something to send them so it protects me as I believe that im definitely not in the wrong and they are making assumptions all the time and writing things in emails to me that were never discussed at any point of my time before or during with them.
could I state anywhere that if the they dont accept my terms they could be in breach of contract as that agreed management figure- maintanance and cost of refreshments was all that was ever agreed.
They also questioned me why I was near the facility the other day and its a public park. As contractors dont they have to keep me update with the latest updates on what was happening with the operation of the facility whilst I was working their especially when I asked them so many times as it would affect my situation. They always informed me that its ongoing with the legal case with council when they actually decided two weeks before asking me to stop trading that they no longer wanted to pursue it any further as the costs would be too juch to take it to court. they kept quite about it.
Can they stop the new operator or contractor from employing me when they have been awarded the new contract.
Look forward to your reply, sorry for lenghtly message, just tired of their emails with words written in it which dont make sense to me and saying things which arent true.