12826847

I work for the nhs, the prison took a contract to employ me

Customer Question

I work for the nhs, the prison took a contract to employ me as a sexual health nurse.
ive worked in three prisons 3 days a week. on thusday I was phoned by a consultant on my way to work I put the phone in my pocket and forgot all about in . when I went into the prison, they were doing a security check when I felt if my pocket the phone was there, I could have died. I owned up before I was searched , I totally forgot, I have so much on my mind, I look after my 93 year old mum who had a fall the week previous, my husband has been really ill, on top of that the prison has not given me a chaperone, I was cautioned and told I was barred from the prison service, I don't know the law and was in total shock, I admitted to the phone it was swiched on, it also has a tracker on in the event I misplace this, please help. its now got much worse ive been suspended from work

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. hat specifically would you like to know about this?

JACUSTOMER-8vhp6eza- :

can I overturn this caution

JACUSTOMER-8vhp6eza- :

this would not accept my e mail so I filed a form in to contact me

Ben Jones :

ok this is a criminal law question so will pass it on to one of my colleagues, won't be long - no need to reply in the meantime

JACUSTOMER-8vhp6eza- :

thank you

HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

That would me!

What were you cautioned for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I hope you can , is there anythimg I can do

What were you cautioned for?