Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I was tenant in common with my late mother on her property.

Customer Question

I was tenant in common with my late mother on her property. She has appointed her solicitor as executor of her will. The property is now being sold and I have today received sellers property information form, fixtures fittings and contents form. Disclosable overriding interests questionnaire and sellers leasehold information form. The solicitor has put his name on the sellers part and his firms name on the part which says sellers solicitors. Am I right in thinking my name should be on there as well. I would be grateful for some advice. My mother kept all the legal documentation when I was put as tenant in common with her on her previous property and also when we were buying her present flat.
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

have you confirmed that you are indeed a joint tenants in common with your late mother on the title deeds please? are you content in principle that the property is sold?