leanne-jones
leanne-jones, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister
73696840

Hi, my query is complex and has been made more so by the other

Customer Question

Hi, my query is complex and has been made more so by the other side,since 2009 l have been litigant in person against the SRA ARP Capita SCF l have been trying to recover in excess of 750k which l no longer have due to the "shoddy and negligent" practice of a firm of solicitors the ARP have retained two separate firms to act against me, the solicitor was suspended for three years -SDT August 12- for the activities that were perpetrated against me, but still l have no satisfaction with regard to my claims
A pre action protocol letter was done in 2011 when l eventually discovered who to claim against, the claim started at the door of the SCF and has gone around in never ending circles and has found it's way back to the SCF? This dept has been relooking at it since Sept12
I am being fobbed off by the body and others set up and in existence to protect people like me
I really need help from a expert but due to what l have been left with l have no funds to pay for legal assistance can anyone help??
Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.

leanne-jones :

Hello - my name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

leanne-jones :

If you are asking for us to represent you then sadly we can not. We are a Q&A site and can provide information for help purposes, but can not be instructed