12826847

I intend to sue Hampshire Constabulary for unlawful arrest,unlawful

Customer Question

I intend to sue Hampshire Constabulary for unlawful arrest,unlawful detention,Stress and trauma as a result. Breach of codes of practice for detained subjects.Kept in custody for 19 hours as a punishment for having the audacity to complain.I was subjected toCorrupt activity from the chief Constable and his employees. What amount would i realisticly recieve in compensation and do you know a robust lively barrister who you would recommend to represent me
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i will send you the complaint report which has been served on the chief constable,the IPCC,The Home secretary.please e-mail me on [email protected] to give me your e-mail address. I look forward to hearing from you

regards

Dave

This is a question and answer site

I can give you general information but cannot act on your behalf.