12826847

I have a 31 year old son who was adopted and has said to Social

Customer Question

I have a 31 year old son who was adopted and has said to Social Services he doesn't want to meet me, his birth mother. I have got his address and telephone number from a private detective agency and now want a solicitor to write to him and ask him to meet me possibly at a solicitor's office, in case he is nervous of meeting me.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

If he has said that to Social Services why do you not want to take that as his wishes?

What is your actual question?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I refuse to accept that he will not see me. I want to keep asking him until he changes his mind, and think a lawyer is the best person to persuade him to see it from a different perspective. For instance he could honour his mother-me. He could make an old woman happy. I have been upset and heartbroken without him all these years.