12826847

my fuel suppliers have given me a bill of nearly £1000 telling

Customer Question

my fuel suppliers have given me a bill of nearly £1000 telling me the amount i have been paying them does not cover the usage of gas and electric,when asked why i was not informed at the last meter reading the young man was unasure, I then asked why the consumption had increased at a time I was not in England and when my boiler was not working so no gas was being used in the property as that is my only appliance he said he could not answer that but the figures show it was and if I am unable to pay they are going to take £252 monthly out of my account my husband and I have pension credits paid into the account and this would take nearly two weeks monies. As i have recieved no other bills to check the figures i expect i have to pay it but feel i want to change suppliers do i have to come up with all of the monies or can i pay it monthly
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Is there any doubt that you used the utilities?

Is there anybody else who could?