Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
11292137

My parents have died firstly my mother then my father. They

Customer Question

My parents have died firstly my mother then my father. They had mirror wills and basically left each half of the estate to be shared equally between the seven of us with the exception being a grant of £25,000 to one sister to pay her for the renovations of the property she now lives in. However she was also to vacate her property which she does not own as it is part of the estate within one year of the death of my father. She has never paid rent for the property and is also receiving a 1/7th share of the estate approximately £54,000 as well as the £25,000. She is refusing to leave and is challenging dads will even though she is now the sole executor. She has not carried out any of his wishes ie to put the farm and land on the market to sell? What can we do and can she be removed from her position of executor. The property is in Wales.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

It is a court application for breach of duty. This link explains more than I can possibly type out here.

http://www.wrighthassall.co.uk/articles/2013/04/04/removing-and-substituting-executors/

Does that answer? I am happy to answer specific questions.